Canyon Mont Rebei is one of the most spectacular in Europe and can be enjoyed in a beautiful walk following the ancient mule track carved into the rock.
Over the years, the river Noguera Ribagorçana has eroded the Montsec mountains into two parts: Montsec d’Ares (Catalonia) y Montsec de l’Estall (Aragon), creating impressive walls reaching more than 500 metres high in free fall and with a minimum width of only 20 metres in some places.
(Cancellation by Covid-19: you will have a full refund if restrictions or travel ban apply, so you can book now without risk)
- 07:00: Meeting point in Plaza Espanya.
- 07:15: Start the trip.
stop for around 30mins to take breakfast.
- 11:00: Arrive to Congost De Mont Rebei.
- 11:00 till 16:30: time to enjoy Mont Rebei with our guide!
walking from the parking to the main bridge, and then come back.
- 16:30: bus move from Mont Rebei.
- 19:30: Arrive to Barcelona.