4 places in one day: Forest and Volcan, Besalu and Castellfollit de la Roca.
La Fageda d’en Jordà is today one of the 25 natural reserves to be found in the Garrotxa Volcanic Area Natural Park. This protection ensures its existence as a forest and regulates all permitted use of the woodland. Also, the forest is surrounded by 21 of the volcanoes.
El Parc Natural de la zona volcánica de la Garrotxa It is one of those places that makes you think that you don’t have to go very far to see spectacular or peculiar landscapes. We’ll go to the heart of the Natural Park, discovering the Croscat and Santa Margarida volcanoes.
Castellfollit de la Roca is one of the smallest towns in Catalonia Castellfollit de la Roca is one of the smallest towns in Catalonia
Besalu is Medieval town in the Girona Province.
(Cancellation by Covid-19: you will have a full refund if restrictions or travel ban apply, so you can book now without risk)
- 09:00: Departure from Plaza Espanya.
- 09:15: Bus moves. BE ON TIME!!
- 11:30: Arrive to the forest The Fageda d’en Jordà.
- 11:30 a 15:30: Time to enjoy this forest and the volcanoes there with our guide.
(after you book this trip, we will send to your mail all the info. About our route there and the maps of the forest!)
- 15:30: Bus move to Castellfollit de la Roca.
- 16:00: Arrive at Castellfollit de la Roca
- 16:00 a 16:45: time to enjoy the place with our guide & panoramic view.
- 16:45: Bus move to Besalu.
- 17:00. Arrive at Besalu.
- 17:00 a 18:45: Free time to enjoy the place.
- 18:45: Move back to Barcelona
- 20:00: Arrive to Barcelona.