one of the best experiences of your life! the most complete trip through Morocco!
We visited Marrakech, the High Atlas Mountains, camel route through the desert of great dunes, and we spent a night under a sky full of stars.
it is Morocco : one of the most incredible countries in the world.
We already have many dates available and you can go with any group! book your flights and our guides are there to tell you “HALA in Morocco”
PRICE: 167€ per person (160€ offer for the App )
- Two nights in Marrakech with breakfast in a 3*** hotel in the center of Marrakech (rooms for 2/3/4 people).
- One night in the desert (breakfast and dinner included): tents for 2/3/4 people in our VIP campsite with electricity and bathrooms.
- One night in “las gurgantas del dades” (breakfast and dinner included): rooms for 2/3/4 people.
- Camel tours of 1-2 hours with stops to enjoy the dunes.
- Activities at our campsite: Sandboarding, party, henna tattoo.
- 2-hour tour in Marrakech with an official guide.
- Entrance to the city of cinema “Ait Ben Haddou” with guide.
- Discounts on the menu in restaurants.
- Marrakech airport transportation. (round trip)
- Private 4×4 cars or mini bus with air conditioning throughout the trip.
- Guides in English and Spanish will stay with you the entire time .
- Other activities such as: visit to the kasbah, walking tour, surprises …
the payment of this trip is in 2 parts:
– now 37€ (through the App 30€) to reserve the places and send the letters in case you have to request a visa.
– and the rest, 130€, the first day in Marrakech to our guide.
For individual reservation (of only one person): there is an extra payment of 60€ that is to say:
if you go alone, the price is 220€
and if 2 people or more go, the price is 160€ per person. and they can pay separately.
- 01 to 05 May 2022
- 07 to 11 May 2022
- 08 to 12 May 2022
- May 15 to 19, 2022
- 16 to 20 May 2022
- 17 to 21 May 2022
- 20 to 24 May 2022
- 21 to 25 May 2022
- 22 to 26 May 2022
- 24 to 28 May 2022
- 01 to 05 June 2022
- 07 to 11 June 2022
- 08 to 12 June 2022
- 10 to 14 June 2022
- 11 to 15 June 2022
- 16 to 20 June 2022
- 20 to 24 June 2022
- 21 to 25 June 2022
- 24 to 28 June 2022
- 01 to 05 July 2022
- 02 to 06 July 2022
- 05 to 09 July 2022
- 11 to 15 July 2022
- 14 to 18 July 2022
- 15 to 19 July 2022
- 16 to 20 July 2022
- 17 to 21 July 2022
- 25 to 29 July 2022
- 26 to 30 July 2022
And if you are a group of 3 people, we can do this trip on any date without problem! 🙂
Please, after making the reservation, send an email with the flight details.
Day of arrival
Our guide will be waiting at the airport of Marrakech at the time of your arrival, and we go to our 3 *** hotel in the center of Marrakech.
Then you will have your free time there and our guides will help you with anything you need.
Marrakech – Ait Benhaddou – the dades
after breakfast, and we will travel to atlas mountains until we reach our first stop: Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou , declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. With entrance and guided tour.
The Kasbah is perhaps the most impressive and the best preserved city in Morocco, which the Moroccan Government itself took over in 1994 to rehabilitate the Kasbah, in order to preserve the cultural and national heritage.
The Kasbahs were an important stop for camel caravans carrying salt across the Sahara and returning with gold, silver, and slaves.
We continue the path, until we reach Ouarzazate , the gateway to the Sahara desert , the Moroccan city known for Hollywood movies that has been filmed here.
The best Hollywood hits that have been filmed in Ouarzazate They include such movie titles as The Gladiator, The Mummy, the Kingdom of Heaven, the Prince of Persia and Lawrence of Arabia.
From here you will take a track where you will have the opportunity to appreciate the tranquility of the mountains inhabited by the Berber nomads, you will explore a new meaning of everyday life. Arrival at our hotel in the Dades Gorges.
After breakfast, head to the desert via one of the spectacular places in Morocco. Todra Gorges , it is an ideal place to walk and explore and then continue to Merzouga where we have the camels.
Each person will have a camel and the tour for about 1-2 hours in the desert, where we will spend our night there.
It is our private VIP camping where other groups do not enter, and there are beds and a party! and possible to do Sandboarding depends on the weather, and henna tattoo! without paying anything extra.
With some stops to enjoy the dunes and the sunset. and at night we have party there with traditional music for the people who live there
Merzouga – Ouarzazate – Marrakech
You wake up early to see the beautiful sunrise, and after breakfast we will continue to Ouarzazate.
and then we return to Marrakech and our hotel which is in the center.
Last day in Marrakech
we started the tour in Marrakech with an official guide , visit to Jemaa el Fna square to enjoy Moroccan culture, taste local foods, and see storytellers, snake charmers and musicians.
Start exploring Marrakech “the red city of Morocco” with a guide, who will take you to see the most important places of historical and cultural interest, including the Saadien tombs, the palaces of El Bahía and El Badi and the Koranic school of Ben Youssef.
You will have free time to buy your souvenirs.
We do the checkout to pick you up at the Marrakech airport at the time of your flight, and leave us with good memories of this adventure.
- For EU citizens: You do not need a visa to enter Morocco.
- For non-EU citizens *, you can go to the Moroccan consulate / embassy here in Barcelona (or in your country) to obtain the visa, the documents to obtain the visa are:
– 2 photos.
– Photocopy of your passport + photocopy of the Spanish NIE if you have it.
– The movements of the last 3 months of your bank account.
– Invitation letter from us (we can send this letter by mail).
- IMPORTANT: the passport is mandatory for everyone, because we travel outside of Europe!
Even EU or non-EU citizens, who have to bring their passport !! the DNI is not enough!
- If you don’t have a passport yet, contact your embassy here and ask how you can get it.
* UPATE: some countries do not need a visa! Mexico, Peru, Argentina..etc! but IMPORTANT: you always have to be sure on this matter with the Moroccan embassy! we do not put anything below our responsibilities for visa issues.
You can book flights with any company, and our guide will be waiting at the Marrakech airport when you arrive.
You can book flights with us by HERE
- arrival time on the first day:
The first day we do not have activities, we do the transportation from the airport, and check in at the hotel.
The departure with the rest of the group to start the tour on our bus is on day 2 at 8:00 am.
So there is totally no problem about any time of arrival!
- Departure time on the last day:
On day 5 we have a tour in the center of Marrakech from 9:00 am to 11:00 am. Then we recommend the departure in the afternoon starting at 14:00.
But in case there are no flights, or there is a cheaper flight in the morning, there is absolutely no problem! We make the transportation to the airport at the time of your flight.
- Extra nights:
We have the option of extra nights in Marrakech. with the price of 20€ per person per night included:(Note: this trip is not recommended for seniors)
hotel with breakfast and transportation to the airport.
- arrival time on the first day: